Online Course Registration
During each course registration period before the program, students can register courses online via HY-in Portal.
- Click the link below to go start the HY-in course registration portal. The link is fully accessible during the course registration period.
- Change the language to English by clicking the US flag on the top right corner.
- Log in with your HY-in Portal ID and password.
- Click on “International Summer/Winter School” and then “Registration” from the top left menu.
- Click “Search” to show all available courses.
- Click on the “Register” button in front of the course name to register.
(You can only register if the course belongs to your registered session. For example, if you are a Session A participant, you will get an error message by trying to register during Session B’s period.)
* Open only 1 window/tab of the course registration page on explorer, otherwise, duplicated window/tabs will be recognized as macro and shut down the portal. Same applies to the “F5”, refreshing/reloading the page so please wait even if it takes long to load the page.
To add a new course, make sure to check the time slot. If the time clashes, adding a course is not possible, therefore cancel your current course at “Modify” tab from the top menu. The modification(add or cancellation) of the registered courses is only available while the course registration period is open.
|1st Round||Apr 20, 13:00 – Apr 24, 23:59|
|Final Add/Drop||July 7, 19:00 – July 8, 19:00|
Offline Course Registration
This is an extra process to add courses that you fail to register online as the course is already fully registered. Therefore, offline course registration is only possible with the confirmation from the professor to extend the class size.
Pick up the “Course Registration Confirmation Form” from the HISS office on the first day of the program. Get a signature from the professor of the course you desire as a confirmation to accept you to the class in addition to the current number of students. Submit the form to the HISS office within the above mentioned period.
*Do not include a course that is already registered online.
*Drop the courses online during the add/drop period to prevent time confliction.
|Offline Manual Registration||July 8, 12:00-19:00|
Korean Language Course
Regardless of the course you have registered online, your level will not be finalized until the instructor’s confirmation is made. During the first class, you will be assigned to the right level. If you belong to a different level, please change your course online via HY-in Portal during the final add/drop period. If the class is fully registered, please submit the “Course Registration Confirmation Sheet”.