July 17 | 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM KST
Cleanse your skin with good old fashioned dirty fun! Boryeong mud is known to contain properties that rejuvenate the skin. The festival is packed with fun-filled activities from mud skiing to mud wrestling!
All students are required to travel together from and to the Hanyang Campus on the date of the event. As the venue is hard to reach with public transportation, Hanyang is providing chartered buses for your trip. For this reason, students are required to travel together with Hanyang.
- Olympic Gymnasium, 7:40 AM
MUST Wear HISS T-shirts! (Otherwise, your shirt will get mud stain on it!)
Things to must bring:
- Extra Clothing for change (You will get wet! A lot!)
- Shower Amenities (Shampoo, body wash, etc.)
- Sun Screen
Provided by Hanyang:
- A bag with a towel (Please return the towel back after use)
- A waterproof pack for your cell phone/small personal items
- A wrist band/Top-up band for admission (For wallet free environment, you may top up the band with cash)